Sunday 28 October 2012

Toys! Yay!

So, after spending some time in my new home, I decided to go wandering. I found a Toys R Us sitting right next to my school, and said to myself, "why not?". It's right above the local Lotte Mart and is, from what I can gather, about the same size as the one back home.

 Children's Hanbok, traditional clothing in Korea. This was only on display during the Chuseok holiday. So cute!
 It's called a "canimal", get it? Cause it's shaped like a can? Awesome. I really should get one of these, they're super cute.



 Power Rangers!! I think... Anyway, something very similar. There are literally walls and walls of this stuff on the shelves.

And the Pokemon, of course. I've never seen so many stuffed pokemon dolls in one place. (Well, besides conventions). They're really popular with the kids over here.

I like how they're all behind a glass case, like they're super valuable or something. Remember kids, gotta catch'em all! (Is it bad that I kinda want one for my desk at work?)

Pineapple car thingies! Definitely getting one of these to take home. I just can't resist the citrus-y splendor!

Super cute Korean doll. I wish they had these back home, they're just darling!

I think this is supposed to be like Barbie, but her name here is Mimi. They do have Barbie as well, but she costs a lot more, and they only seem to stock the high collectors items.

Because, you know, the one thing I want to do on my Saturday night is play a board game about the stock market. Look at the guy on the cover, he looks like he's having so much fun! I like how he's doing the superman thing with his shirt, but you know, with stocks....

Well, that was my great Toys R Us adventure! I'm going to post some more soon, so make sure to check back! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment