Monday 29 October 2012

Nature, Nature Everywhere!

Nature. I don't really like nature. I spend most of my time trying to get away from it. It's scary, dirty, and full of bugs, and it makes me hide under the covers at night. So, when my friend asked me to go to one of Korea's national parks, you can just imagine my reaction. Go ahead, I'll give you a few moments.











Done? Okay.

Well, needless to say, it was very beautiful. There are nice walking paths and a stage in the center where people come to do aerobics. And there's exercise equipment. In the middle of the park.

We went through China town first.

The entrance. I love this dragon, in all it's tacky glory.

Lanterns on a building. All I have to say about this one.

This is a wall that leads up to the park depicting an ancient story. Too bad it's all in Korean, I really wanted to read it.

A view of the port. There's your tanker Dad! Wanna take a cruise?

I'm not quite sure what to call this. Anyway, it's pretty! ^_^

A nice view of the park. The paths are nice and wide, though some of them are quite steep.

 The Korean War memorial. I cannot for the life of me remember this Colonel's name! 

One of the beautiful fountains near the memorial. They make a nice sound, very calming, especially in the park!


Another memorial. This was taken while looking straight up from the center. I love the effect! 

The memorial from the side.

Misty mountains!

I don't know who this statue is of, or what it signifies, but it's pretty awesome.

Well, that was my great outdoor adventure! Don't expect too many of these, as I run away in fear and terror from the outdoors, but I'll be posting more soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment