Thursday 1 November 2012

Korea, the Land of Cute Things!

I've managed to find the cutest things here while looking in shops. There's so many cute hair accessories that my inner little girl is going crazy. I've picked up a few of these cute things, mostly because I simply couldn't resist them. Could you? Probably not. Resisting these things is like trying to resist that cute puppy in the window with the big shiny, "buy me now" eyes.


There's a lot of those here too. I've stopped and stared at many a pet store, just taking in the cuteness.

On to cute item number one!

This is a pencil sharpener. It's nose swings open and that's where you sharpen the pencil. This one I bought for my Mom, and I have pink one. Lol, a purple, piggy pencil sharpener. Bring on the alliteration!

A baby seal plushy. Look at it. It's adorable. This was a gift from one of the parents at the school. All the kids got one, and so did the teachers. It makes my day better. It makes your day better too. You know why? It's a baby seal plushy, the cutest thing ever made.

A Totoro key chain. I've always wanted one of these. It's holding a little bag over its shoulder, upping its cuteness factor. It's like a little round ball of happiness that follows me wherever I go. And someone's car alarm is going off. Time to look at the baby seal again.

Okay, not cute, but pretty! For those who don't know, I'm an avid Rapunzel fan and collector. I may post my collection on this blog. Because I CAN. Anyway, I thought a Korean book would be a great addition. It has wonderful illustrations, and is the perfect size for the coffee table. If I had a coffee table. Or drank coffee.

Again, not cute, but awesome. This is the Korean first volume of Black Butler. It cost me FOUR DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS. It's about $12.99 plus tax back home. I've made it my mission to learn to read Korean so I can save money on my manga, because for that price, it's worth it.


Well, that's all folks! I'll be sure to find more cute things to add to the bunch, and I'll be sure to post them when I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment