Friday 2 November 2012

A View from the Top ... And a Lovely Park

So, I mentioned before that I live in a very tall building. Well, about three weeks after arriving here, I discovered that I could go up to the roof. So, being the oh so adventurous person that I am, I mosied on up there to take a few photos. At night. Here are the results.


Kinda blurry, but this is a view of the city.

And here is the endless traffic! I took this at about 11pm, and the traffic was still pretty heavy.

And here's the other direction. Don't ask me which, cause I don't know. At the very end of the street where the tiny red bar of light is is the Lotte Mart.


Let's move onto the park, shall we? These photos were taken at the Han River in Seoul, a very beautiful place to go and chill out. 


Seoul Tower. Kinda looks like the CN Tower in Toronto.

A shot of the river.


A pool with fountains. The kids like to play in these, and I can see why! They look awesome!

Infinity pools. I love these things, they make such a good effect.

The name of the park. This sign is a really hot place to take pictures. People were snapping photos by it all day long!

The floating stage. They concerts and shows on it, but it was closed the day I went.

Kites in the sunset. Kites are very popular at this park. As are tandem bikes.

Full Chuseok moon. It was so beautiful at night!

The sunset.

And this just because. My name has apparently taken over the world, because there is a chocolate covered fruit brand named Emily's. In Korea.








No comments:

Post a Comment