Sunday 4 November 2012

Rapunzel, She's Everywhere!

Well, I said I was going to do it. I'm going to post my Rapunzel collection. Why? Because I can. Does it have any significance to my trip whatsoever? Well, yeah, it kinda does. I've seen some pretty nice Rapunzel merchandise here, and I plan on collecting it when I can. So to give you an idea of what I have, I'm going to post my collection here.

This is not the complete collection. I have a few items back home that I never took pictures of, so those will not be on photo list. They will however, be listed at the bottom.

On to item number one!

Classic Rapunzel doll. I added the flowers to her hair. I love the face on this doll over the other dolls you can find at toy stores. This one is from the Disney Store.

Flynn, donning his signature "smoulder" look. That's just funny, I love how they made his face like that.

My mini plush. This is the one piece of my collection that I brought with me. She traveled quite the distance.

The Animators Collection doll. I think she's one of my absolute favourites!


It's a crappy picture, but this is my poster! It adds a lot of colour to my room. Should have brought one with me to Korea, my room is boring.

The music box. Plays "I see the Light" by Alan Menkin. I like how the ribbon looks like a braid.


And the best piece, the Collectors Edition Wedding Doll, One of 8000. I simply love this doll, and I hope to snatch up the other Collectors Doll when I get the chance.

The other pieces of my collection not pictured are:

- A Rapunzel beach towel
- A sketch from Walt Disney World in Florida
- Four ornaments: Rapunzel's Tower, Rapunzel and Flynn's Wedding, Rapunzel with a Lantern, and Rapunzel with a paint brush.
- Another classic doll from the Disney Store.
- A Mother Gothel Doll, also from the Disney Store
- Rapunzel Wedding plush doll
- Rapunzel vinylmation figurine
- Rapunzel trading pin
And that's all for now! Hopefully I can find some neat stuff over here. I hope to go to Japan and get a doll from their Disney Store

Also, if anyone finds some neat stuff online or in Korea, let me know in the comments section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment